Before the establishment of Hebei Construction Group Corporation Limited
One of the earliest state-owned enterprises in construction in Baoding city.
- The Northeast Engineering Company of the Central Ministry of Light Industry (中央轻工业部东北工程公司) and No.1 Construction Installment Engineering Company of the North China Textile Administrative Bureau under the Central Ministry of Textile Industry (中央纺织工业部华北纺织管理局第一建筑安装工程公司) were established
- Businesses included industrial and civil construction (civil engineering) and equipment installment business, of which the major achievements include: The No.1 to No.4 State Cotton Mills and dyeing and printing plant in Shijiazhuang City, the PRC, North China Pharmaceutical Factory (华北制药厂) and the “Eight Largest Plants in Baoding” (保定八大厂) etc.
- Renamed as No. 2 Construction Engineering Company of No.8 Bureau of the Ministry of Construction Engineering (建工部八局第二建筑工程公司) in 1965 and further renamed as No. 1 Construction Engineering Company of Hebei Province (河北省第一建筑工程公司) in 1980
The establishment of Hebei Construction Group Corporation Limited
- By restructuring and merging, Hebei Jianshe Construction Group Co., Ltd., and the Group’s subsidiary, HCG Tianchen Construction Engineering., were established
- Signature project of the Group - The expansion of Hohhot Baita International Airport, was awarded the Luban Prize and the “100 Classic and Quality Projects in the 60 Years since the Founding of the PRC (新中国成立60周年100项经典暨精品工程)”
- Received the “10th National Quality Award (第十届全国质量奖)” award
- Received the “National AAA-level Credit Construction Enterprise(全国建筑业AAA级信用企业)”
- Received the Gold Award of the “Gold Award of the Outstanding Contribution Prize of Creation of Luban Prize Construction (创鲁班奖工程突出贡献奖金奖)”
- Received the special grade of general contracting for construction projects
- Received the “Hebei Government Quality Award (河北省政府质量奖)”
- Received 67 provincial quality construction awards, including the Tianjin Haihe Cup (天津市海河杯), Beijing Structure Great Wall Cup (北京市结构长城杯) and Hebei Anji Cup (河北省安济杯).
- Reorganization and conversion into a joint stock company with limited liability
- Ranked 20th in the "China Top 80 Contractors"
- On the list of the "Top 500 China Enterprises" for the sixth consecutive year
- Received 18 Lu Ban Awards, ranked the 5th among Chinese construction enterprises in terms of number of Luban Prizes received
- Received three Tien-yow Jeme Civil Engineering Prize (中国土木工程詹天佑奖)
- Received six China Steel Structure Golden Awards (中国建筑钢结构金奖)